Sunday, October 9, 2011

I really hate how you seem to believe that your problems are bigger than everyone else's. You think that they're all fucked up and complicated, when really they are quite simple both to begin and to end. You are well aware of your repetitive actions and you know very well they always lead to something negative. You know that whenever you needed a friend to calm you down, I was there. 


So where do you get off on calling me names, you ungrateful immature little fuck? I'm sick of you only contacting me when you are in a rage or need a set of wheels. I swore to myself that your last episode would be the final time I bailed you out of a shitty situation that you created, especially since you hadn't even finished up with the first one and you already were getting yourself in another one. 


So next time you need someone to get you away from your hell hole don't even think of asking me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment